Please find below our Uniform Policy, which details our full academy uniform for both boys and girls.
· Black trousers (not denim, leggings or tightly fitted)
· Black knee length skirt
· White shirt (with a top button—not a blouse)
· Black blazer with Academy badge (Compulsory to be worn at all times)
· Flat black shoes
· Muslim students may wear a plain black shalwar and qamiz, academy scarf with an academy blazer or a plain black jibab.
Students may also wear a black plain V-neck cardigan or jumper, which must show the colour on the tie. There must be no visible logos on the jumper or cardigan.
Community colours :
P.E Kit (Students must wear all three pieces of their P.E. kit)
· Academy black tracksuit top
· Academy black polo shirt
· Plain black tracksuit bottoms and plain black gym leggings
Make Up & Jewellery
Students are allowed to wear neutral makeup. Excessive makeup is not allowed. Jewellery is not allowed
Where to buy
The Academy uniform can be purchased from Super sport who have both a website and a local shop in Tunstall on the high street opposite Burtons.