Please find below our Uniform Policy, which details our full academy uniform for both boys and girls.
· Black trousers (not denim, leggings or tightly fitted)
· Black knee length skirt
· White shirt (with a top button—not a blouse)
· Black blazer with Academy badge (Compulsory to be worn at all times)
· Flat black shoes
· Muslim students may wear a plain black shalwar and qamiz, plain black scarf with an Academy blazer or a plain black jibab.
Students may also wear a black plain V-neck cardigan or jumper, which must show the colour on the tie. There must be no visible logos on the jumper or cardigan.
P.E Kit (Students must wear all three pieces of their P.E. kit)
· Academy black polo shirt
· Plain black tracksuit bottoms or plain black gym leggings
Makeup, jewellery, nails and polish
Students are allowed to wear neutral makeup. Excessive makeup, jewellery and nails and polish are not allowed.
Where to buy
The Academy uniform can be purchased from Supersport who have both a website and a local shop in Tunstall on the high street opposite Burtons.