Uniform shows that we are in a community. Wearing it says we’re all in this together.
Please find below our Uniform Policy, which details our full Academy uniform for both boys and girls.
Our uniform is designed with parents and price in mind. It keeps the cost down for everyone. All of our branded uniform is available at Supersport in Tunstall.
We know that trends in clothing and accessories can be appealing but sometimes these aren’t suitable. Things may change, new trends and fashion might be unsuitable. We’ll keep you up to date with any changes.
- Black trousers (not denim, leggings or tightly fitted)
- Black knee length skirt
- White shirt (with a top button—not a blouse)
- Black blazer with Academy badge (Compulsory to be worn at all times)
- Flat black shoes
- Muslim students may wear a plain black shalwar kameez, plain black scarf with an Academy blazer or a plain black jilbab
Students may also wear a black plain V-neck cardigan or jumper, which must show the colour on the tie. There must be no visible logos on the jumper or cardigan.
P.E Kit (Students must wear all three pieces of their P.E. kit)
- Academy black polo shirt
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms or plain black gym leggings
A note on jewellery and hairstyles
- Students are allowed to wear neutral makeup.
- Bright colours are not allowed and we may ask students to remove makeup we think is excessive.
- Jewellery is not allowed and can be confiscated if seen.
- Nails and polish are not allowed.
- Hair must be a natural colour and not extreme in style.
Where to buy
The Academy uniform can be purchased from Supersport who have both a website and a local shop in Tunstall on the high street opposite Burtons.