Results Day | Thursday 20th August
We would like to invite you to attend your Results day on Thursday 20th August. However, this will be a results day like no other: there will be many rules that need to be followed in order that students can collect their results safely and celebrate their fantastic achievements and time at the Academy.
Please read the following carefully.
- Students will collect results at set times, based on English groups (see below)
- Timings for collection of results;
- 9.00 am Set 1 Mr Richardson and Set 7 Mr Kidwell
- 9.30 am Set 2 Mrs Crowther-Green and Set 6 Miss Hemmings
- 10.00 am Set 3 Mrs Davies and Set 5 Mr Rashid
- 11.00 am Set 4 Miss Clifton
- Students must follow all of the social distancing measures in place at all times including social distancing markers; one way systems and sanitising hands before collecting results. Social distancing between staff and students will be required at all times.
- Students will collect results from the sports hall.
- Careers staff and representatives from the college will be present.
- The Senior Leadership Team will be available for results queries and resit requests.
Students must not attend if they are showing any signs of Covid 19.
In addition, students must not send anyone from their household either. If students are symptomatic they should please inform Schilton@cas.coop and arrangements will be made for results to be sent home.
Unable to attend for any other reason?
If students are not able to attend for other reasons and would like to send a family representative to collect results on their behalf, an email would need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of Wednesday 19th August clearly stating the name of the adult who will collect the results. If students choose for a named adult to collect results they must be informed that they will require ID and a permission note; without this, they will not be allowed to collect the results.
Parents may transport their son/daughter to collect their results however they must remain in their vehicle on the car park.
I can not wait to see you all again, you are an amazing year group, and I know that the arrangements above will seem strange however they are important to ensure that your results day can proceed and everybody remains safe.