Vision and Values
Mission: Empowering everyone to reach their potential and be the best.
Vision: In order to achieve our mission, we aim to become a great academy by delivering:
- Great learning
- Great support
- Great experience
- Quality learning
- Curriculum opportunities
- Monitoring and support
- Academy environment, systems and processes.
- Targeted professional development
- Praise and reward culture for staff and students.
- Collaboration and partnerships
Values: All of this is based upon the values of Co-op Group which will inform our behaviours.
Self-help; Self-responsibility; Democracy; Equality; Equity; Solidarity.
Values are demonstrated in the Co-op ways of being:
• What matters most is ensuring that our students achieve the best possible outcomes.
• We make a positive difference to our children through showing exemplary professional behaviours.
• We bring our best self to work, so that we each contribute a bit of our own unique Co-op difference, and respect others for doing the same.
• We understand that we are all unique and bring our own strengths to work.
• We care about our Co-op, our colleagues, our members, our students, their parents and communities, now and for the future.
• Our focus remains on doing our best for our children.
• Co-operating is what makes us different; we’re better and stronger when we work together.
• We recognise that what we achieve is achieved together.