Creative Technologies Faculty
To “Be the best” in the Creative Technologies Faculty:
- Students will use innovative approaches and be inspired and motivated to be creative in their own practice and to have an enterprising outlook.
- Students combine practical, technological and problem-solving skills with creative thinking to design and make products and systems that meet human needs. They learn to use current technologies and consider the impact of future technological developments.
- Students of all abilities and social backgrounds will be challenged to achieve “the best”for themselves, the Academy and the community.
- Students shall be given the supportive values of respect, good behaviour and self-discipline.
- Students will follow a challenging and engaging curriculum, incorporating spiritual, moral, social, and cultural education.
- Students experience links in the working environment and can understand how these key skills are used outside of education.
- Students experience innovative and creative teaching methods, co-operative learning, teamwork and a wealth of opportunities to develop into an independent learner with transferable skills and abilities fit for the modern world.
The Creative Technologies Faculty at the Co-operative Academy Stoke-on-Trent provides students with a variety of subjects including:
- Business Studies
- Child Development
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- Product Design
The Creative Technologies Faculty consists of a team of 8 dedicated teachers, who incorporate innovative, engaging and creative teaching methods, co-operative learning, teamwork and a wealth of opportunities to develop independent learners with transferable skills and abilities fit for the modern world.
To create confident and successful learners who will ‘Endeavour’ to work hard, be ‘Inspired’ to achieve through the ‘Discovery’ of new skills and knowledge and the experience of new ‘Ventures.’
Visit our standalone website at here